ARTE IN VIAGGIO
Arte in viaggio is organized by:
- Online: Multimedia interactive hypertext activities
Arte in viaggio is a tool to bring students closer to the Italian culture, capturing those aspects that have a strong educational value, such as the beauty of the artwork or the fascinating mystery of the traces of a lost civilization; it is also an opportunity for effective language learning, because it is mediated by images and situations that stimulate curiosity; it is an opportunity to reflect on the cultural richness that comes from knowing cultures and places that are very different from the one in which one lives.
Arte in viaggio, real or virtual, one can capture similarities and differences between cultures of places far away in space and time.
The student discovers the Italian artistic heritage through a series of virtual journeys to the most important cities of art that UNESCO has declared a World Heritage Site.
- Book: Workbook
- Online: Teacher’s Guide
The opening page of each trip presents a series of TABS that give access to all the activities and information relating to the trip itself.
- Regione – Simple historical and geographical information relating to the destination of the trip.
- Logo UNESCO – Indicates in which years the site visited has become a World Heritage Site.
- Schede – A series of activities related to specific points of the virtual UNESCO tour allows you to retrace your steps and make connections to the places visited.
- Video/Dialogo – A video introduces the topic and the student has the possibility to read / print the dialogue text.
- Mappa – Through Google maps you can see the geographical context from the tour. The “satellite” function allows a very interesting aerial view of the places.
- Tour/Testo – A video accompanies the discovery of the site, highlighting the most important and significant aspects. A detailed worksheet presents the monuments through photographs and provides information on their function in the time they were built. The highlighted vocabulary is linked to other photographs that give more in depth information.
- Gioco – The game is linked to images and allows students to test their visual memory.